Now Hiring: Mid-Level Interior Designer
InteriorLOGIC, a commercial interior design firm in Madison, WI since 1989, is focused on creating better places for people to work. We understand that design of the workplace environment is an integral part of business strategy. We recognize the critical role technology plays in a successful creative process and work with several forms of technology that allow our projects to come to life.
InteriorLOGIC is currently seeking a talented, self-driven, part-time mid-level Interior Designer to work in our Madison, WI office with a passion for the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the preparation of commercial interior design projects through all phases of development from programming, conceptual design, schematic and design development through construction
- Develop space plans that are responsive to and conform to the program requirements and client’s goals and objectives
- Assist team in the overall design process
- Research products and systems that accomplish the design intent. Develop plans, elevations and architectural details that illustrate the design intent and use of materials
- Prepare project estimates and schedules
- Coordination and Management of consultants and representatives including product reps, and furniture dealers
- Assist in the development of marketing image presentations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field and a minimum 3 years of interior design experience
- Experience working on tenant improvement projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of furniture, material and design specifications and related costs
- Madison, WI
If you feel this may be the right opportunity for you, please submit your resume and contact information via the form below.
Job Type: Part-Time